Data Center, Hosting & Colocation
Pugmarks has multiple Internet Data Center locations in Chicago area each connected
to Gigabit Ethernet & Fiber infrastructure. All locations use the industry standard
HVAC, managed power, biometric & closed circuit surveillance security systems.
Pugmarks new datacenter in Naperville consists of all the latest amenities, including
conditionned power, sub-floor cooling, gas based fire suppresion system and biometric
security. The facility is located in the business corridor of Naperville, IL and
ready to go live.
Choose the Right Hosting partner
There are probably as many companies offering to sell you web space as there are
trying to sell you actual physical space. The right host then is someone who not
only provides the hosting services but also knows when you need to upgrade your
hosting architecture and helps you do it. It is also important that the host is
flexible enough to provide you a package for your needs, not just try to fit you
into prepackaged plans. The right host also has equal expertise in providing colocation
and data centre services. Colocation involves a server, usually a Web server of
the company to be located at a dedicated facility designed with resources that include
a secured cage or cabinet, regulated power, dedicated Internet connection, security
and support. Pugmarks delivers complete, managed hosting solutions through a single
Pugmarks provides colocation and fully managed web hosting services from its Chicago
managed hosting colocation and data center facility. The Pugmarks hosting services
are flexible and packaged around your needs, whether you have a high traffic website,
an enterprise application, an e-commerce site or just e-mail.
Pugmarks Hosting Promise
Pugmarks helps businesses apply information technology to achieve new levels of
competitiveness and success. It is a debt-free and profitable company that remains
wholly owned by its founders and investors.
- 24/7 emergency and non-emergency support
- 24/7 server and application monitoring from multiple NOCs
- Immediate repair or replacement of faulty hardware
- Industry-leading hardware from Cisco, Extreme, Intel, Nortel, Dell,
IBM and HP
- Gigabit network connectivity from AboveNet and AT&T
- Secure Data Center with state-of-the-art HVAC and fire systems
- Uninterruptible power, battery/UPS and generators
- Complete disaster recovery plans
The Pugmarks Internet Data Center (IDC)
- The IDC provides the physical environment necessary to keep the hosting
servers up and running 24/7.
- This Fortune 100 class IDC is custom designed with HVAC temperature-control
systems and raised floors.
- It offers a wide range of onsite security with smoke detection and
fire suppression, video surveillance, and 24/7 secure access.
- It delivers the highest levels of reliability with fiber trunks coming
in from multiple sources, redundant power at the site, and a backup generator.
- It combines technology with on-site expert personnel trained in the
areas of networking, Internet, and systems management, who operate out of a location
close to the IDC. There is a technical team working within the close proximity of
the data center to help respond to emergency calls.
Pugmarks offers secure co-location space for your web servers and other related
hardware in our state-of-the-art Internet Data Centers. All servers colocated with
Pugmarks are monitored 24/7/365. Maintenance and administrative support is provided
by Pugmarks depending on your requirement. Apart from the routine technical support,
you can subscribe to their suite of managed services like system administration,
uptime monitoring services, backup services, security and firewall, anti-virus solutions
and load balancing.
Pugmarks Hosting Services include:
- Call Centre Colocation
- Enterprise Applications Hosting
- E-mail and Corporate Messaging
- ISP Services