Application Level Management
Can your company afford hiring and retaining skilled operations staff and deploying
the right skills at the right time? Can you control system complexity and obsolescence,
while managing an increasingly IT infrastructure In an organization, it isn’t enough
for applications to largely work well. More and more organizations want a certain
set of key applications to perform to a certain level of accuracy, efficiency and
availability. This is where Application Level Management steps in.
Benefits of Application Level Management:
Pugmarks Application Management Service advantage:
- With improved performance and availability of the entire application environment,
you get to optimize your business services for your customers.
- You get a single point of control with a common look and feel across
- When someone else monitors your application environment, you recover
quickly from outages and application downtime is minimized.
- With service level measurement incorporated, problems are detected
and resolved before they affect the end user. For example, Pugmarks can simulate
application transactions from selected desktop clients to measure direct end-to-end
response times and monitor end-to-end performance.
- The service provider manages the interdependencies created when business
processes extend beyond the application-specific environment and integrate application
processes into the overall process scheduling schemes.
- At your end you can reduce the skill level required to maintain highly
technical applications and environments.
- It is the service provider’s job to analyze past and present performance,
use modeling to predict future performance and help you avoid unnecessary upgrades.
- By outsourcing Application Level Management you ensure higher optimal
automation levels for managing your business-critical processes.
- Network bottlenecks are reduced and critical transactions are transported
on demand, even during peak usage periods.
- The Pugmarks staff is experienced in managing most operating systems,
applications and databases.
- The staff can provide 24/7 management of your custom applications.
This way you can rely on availability of someone to help you whenever you need them
- The Pugmarks Application Management Service provides the most in-depth
performance and availability management for the broadest range of applications.
- Our Application Management Service enables you to improve data accuracy
and timeliness ensuring a consistent an optimal user experience.
- We manage both real-time and batch updates to accelerate the flow
of application data, avoiding downtime and increasing IT staff productivity.