Call Center Colocation
Call Centres need specialised IT and web services designed for them, not services
modified for them. For offshore call centers Pugmarks provides all levels of solutions.
Pugmarks also offers consultancy to corporations who want to setup an offshore contact
When Pugmarks launched services to call centers, the challenge was to provide them
stable telecom interconnect and help them manage rapid network expansion. We still
accommodate growth, but today's market drivers are cost containment, network redundancy
and overall infrastructure management.
Pugmarks is one of the leading providers of network infrastructure solutions for
domestic and international customers for IP bandwidth users as well as communications
service users. Pugmarks’ customers range from international call centers to content
providers and enterprise businesses. It offer secure and reliable data centers and
an array of communications services from the same location tailored to optimize
network operations, including fast and cost-effective network interconnection, circuit
aggregation and grooming, conversion services and Internet and VoIP peering.
Call Center services
Why go for colocation with Pugmarks?
- You can utilize the Pugmarks Carrier and Call Center Hosting services with their
state-of-the-art facilities, network and support services, rather than investing
in your own equipment.
- The Pugmarks Carrier and Call Center Colocation service provides a secure, clean,
expandable bandwidth and facilities while reducing local loop costs on most applications.
- For call centers located in Asia that have their calls originating and terminating
in the USA, UK and Canada, either managed or hosted call center equipment with colocation
of your owned equipment is perfect. Pugmarks has its call center customers connecting
to its data centers using either International Private Leased Lines (IPLCs) or via
public internet using its high quality high bandwidth internet bandwidth.
- Pugmarks has secure colocation facilities.
- It has the immediate ability to increase bandwidth to the Internet for T-1, DS-3,
Burstable DS-3, OC3 and OC12, and Gigabit over Ethernet.
- Via Frame relay services to Private Fiber further Data Interconnections to its datacenter
are possible throughout USA and Canada.
- High volume voice over IP (VoIP) termination or high volume TDM origination and
termination is offered via all major telecom companies at very attractive and competitive
- Managed colocation allows you deploy your own telecom infrastructure at its location,
which Pugmarks configures, supports, manages and monitors 24/7. This way you can
negotiate a competitive rate with the telecom interconnection provider of your choice.
- Managed hosting can offer you a consolidated per minute calling rate, based on your
minimum commitment volume. With hosted ports for connecting your multiplexed voice
and data circuits and for voice long distance T1 lines, you can reduce your capital
cost. Pugmarks provides instant scalability and expands your network easily without
having to locate and build new facilities and acquire new hardware.
- Pugmarks managed and hosted collocation service can be extended to connect to your
customer service or response center customers securely via a cross connection to
your multiservice switch or MUX via: POTS Line DS-1/T1 DS-3/T3 OC-3/STM-1 OC-12/STM-4
Ethernet over Single Mode Fiber or Sonnet Ring
- Pugmarks offers carrier-grade space in the Chicago area, allowing you to locate
as close to your end users as possible—you can react to your customers’ needs in
minutes, not weeks or months.
- Pugmarks’ data centers in Chicago are located within cross connect distance with
multiple long-haul carriers, dark-fiber providers and metro networks physically
converge to make buying and selling data and telecommunication services easy and
affordable. The facilities are strategically located in the central location in
the United States which can serve as both domestic communications hubs and international
gateways to Europe, Mexico, Latin America and the Pacific Rim.