Enterprise Applications Hosting
According to one report, corporations between $350 million and several billion dollars
in revenue have become the biggest adopters of hosted enterprise-class applications.
Although one would assume that small companies would be the first to adopt enterprise
applications hosting services, large and medium-large businesses are leading the
way here. Large organizations, experienced in selecting and deploying complex applications,
already have a keen understanding of the tremendous investment required to keep
these solutions running at peak performance.
As enterprises have become more dependent on these solutions to run their businesses,
many are increasingly prone to consider outsourcing their care and feeding to service
providers, to cut cost and reduce internal IT burdens. If your employees are in
more than one location or have a sales force of road warriors and telecommuters,
you can get them to access the corporate infrastructure as if they were on the same
Enterprise Application Hosting with Pugmarks
- Pugmarks hosts your enterprise in a completely secure environment.
- It takes responsibility of all managed services such as backup, patch management,
routine DBA and business continuity needs.
- It enforces your security policy.
- Pugmarks tests patches before it applies them so that you do not risk your production
- In addition to your application management, Pugmarks can also provide IT helpdesk
and 24/7 support to your staff and the users of your infrastructure, including your