Pugmarks has multiple Internet Data Center locations in Chicago area each connected
to Gigabit Ethernet & Fiber infrastructure. All locations use the industry standard
HVAC, managed power, biometric & closed circuit surveillance security systems.
Pugmarks new datacenter in Naperville consists of all the latest amenities, including
conditioned power, sub-floor cooling, gas based fire suppression system and biometric
security. The facility is located in the business corridor of Naperville, IL and
ready to go live.
The Pugmarks Internet Data Center (IDC) advantage:
- The IDC provides the physical environment necessary to keep the hosting
servers up and running 24/7.
- This Fortune 100 class IDC is custom designed with HVAC temperature-control
systems and raised floors.
- It offers a wide range of onsite security with smoke detection and
fire suppression, video surveillance, and 24/7 secure access.
- It delivers the highest levels of reliability with fiber trunks coming
in from multiple sources, redundant power at the site, and a backup generator.
- It combines technology with on-site expert personnel trained in the
areas of networking, Internet, and systems management, who operate out of a location
close to the IDC. There is a technical team working within the close proximity of
the data center to help respond to emergency calls.